Agent Partnerships that Work
working together to impress sellers
Sell Faster and For More Money!
The goal is build lasting relationships with buyers while selling their home quickly and for the most money possible! Finding that balance and having that reputation is critical to long term success as an agent.
When 9 out of every 10 buyers view the home online first, it's essential that the photos are of professionally staged rooms!
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Our focus is on making you look great...
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We even have volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Complete and Comprehensive Walkthrough Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials to educate them on the staging process.
Top Tips for Choosing the Right Home Stager for Your Project
Make Sure to Review the Home Stager’s Portfolio (Style)
Every home stager designs differently, so don’t assume we are all equal and have the same aesthetic.
Make Sure the Scale Matches the Size of the Room and Home
The scale of furnishings in a space matter and should fill the space appropriately. Small scale living room furniture doesn't belong in a large, grand space. Conversely, a king bed in a smaller sized bedroom will do the opposite of sell the room.
For Vacant Staging, Ask to See Mood Boards to Get a Sense of their Vision and Plan
Making sure everybody is on the same page is important for both parties. The reveal is the most exciting part of the process, especially when you have a sense of style ahead of time, and get to be surprised at how it all comes together for a wonderful result.
Make Sure the Staging Matches the “Luxury Level” of the Home
Every home is unique, so it’s critical to match the furnishings with the level of luxury the buyer demographic expects in the home.
Make Sure the “Style” Matches the Style of the Home
Architectural style matters and buyers have an expectation of what they want to see inside the home many times by looking at the outside of the home. Making sure these styles match will help buyers feel right at home.
Education and Reputation Matter
The staging industry is not much different than the real estate industry, so check a stager’s credentials, proof of insurance and website testimonials. I’m dedicated to enhancing your reputation with the quality of staging and design we put into your listing. I know that when you look good…I look good, so I’m excited about this potential partnership!